1004 Devonshire Drive, San Diego, California 92107
Sunset Cliffs Splendor!
Magnificent traditional Spanish architectural masterpiece with contemporary finishes, uncompromised luxury, impeccable detailing and pure elegance! This rare and sprawling double lot is two short blocks form the Pacific Ocean and Sunset Cliffs Natural Park. Highlights include an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, wide spacious rooms, dual-zoned air conditioning, a pool, sweeping ocean views and spectacular sunsets. This estate has the prestigious Mills Act designation offering an attractive tax benefit.
7182-C Calabria Court, San Diego, CA 92122
Spacious Town Home at the AVANTI complex at the Renaissance
Sold at $685,000
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, approx. 1619 square feet
- Great sunny location within the complex
- Fantastic open floor plan with sky light
- Attached garage with extra cabinets and storage area
- Near UTC Shopping, UCSD, VA Hospital and the stunning La Jolla beaches
Kensington Old-World Charm Meets Modern-day Luxury!
4021 N. Hempstead Circle, San Diego, CA 92116
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, approx. 2000 square feet
- Located on one of Kensington’s finest streets
- Totally remodeled kitchen with custom cabinetry and top-of-the-line appliances
- Original hardwood floors, beautiful picture window, wood-beamed high ceilings
- Central A/C, tankless water heater, mahogany roll-up garage door
- Lush and spacious manicured yard with mature trees and plantings
- Master bedroom suite has a balcony and a separate room with a fireplace
This home sold for $1,050,000.
4652 Huggins Way, San Diego, CA 92122
Sold for $642,000
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Inviting courtyard entry with fountain
- Huge deck to maximize canyon views
- Double-paned windows and French doors
- Central air conditioning
- Vaulted ceilings and fireplace